Monday, March 17, 2014

Sewing Saturday

This past Saturday I was able to accomplish making all the things I had wanted on my sewing machine


Pocket Sized Tissue Holders


Front view of machine cover

Side view of cover



And so the birth of a series. Every Saturday I will post something in relation to sewing. This will include projects I've accomplished, tutorials for them, ideas and tips and just about anything that you can do with sewing. Hopefully this will grow and you (reader, whomever you are) will enjoy them as much as I am. I also plan on including all the links for Sewing Saturday into its own page, so you can easily access all posts related to it. The label map to the left (if you click on Sewing Saturday, all posts with that label will appear) and blog archive will help you navigate once things get going. I'm really excited about this because I love sewing and crafting.

In Joseph related news, he too has been hard at work crafting. While I was busy sewing, he was busy designing, cutting, and building a pantry for our kitchen. It is awesome! He took lots of pictures and I'll make him write up a post (because its about time we heard from him) about it and perhaps he can turn it into a series where he shows off all of his projects! 

Because what is more adorable than a couple who does varying projects and blogs about them? 

Nothing.

After all, this is about our Moments together as a couple!


Lynnette

No comments: